On Tuesday, the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) announced that the federal government has made “the initial selection of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) as the Exchange Partner for the Volpe Project. The next step of the process will be the joint selection of the Design Team by the federal government and the Exchange Partner for the new federal facility.
- 2020 Volpe (Virtual) Block Party Recap September 23, 2020
- First step on Volpe parcel planned for 2019 February 5, 2019
- Cambridge City Council approves MIT’s petition for Volpe Center rezoning October 26, 2017
- City Council Greenlights Volpe Redevelopment October 25, 2017
- MIT makes big promises to Cambridge if Volpe plan OK’d October 16, 2017